Statesville Regional Development (SRD) is a public-private partnership of local governments and business leaders dedicated to promoting the vast industrial, commercial and lifestyle advantages of our region. Representing the cities of Statesville and Troutman, as well as upper Iredell County, North Carolina, we provide a variety of services to help new and existing businesses locate, expand and thrive in our area.
If your business is new to the Statesville Region, we want to make your transition as smooth and cost-effective as possible. In addition to being a clearinghouse for regional data and information, we provide the following services.
- Assistance with relocation
- Available site and building information
- Coordination of training, labor and other community services
- Assistance with financial packages
- Assistance with permits
- Utilities information and comparisons
- Tax information
- Comparisons of local communities
If your business already operates within our boundaries, we’re here to help you improve, maintain and expand your company. We’re grateful for your commitment to the Statesville Region and offer services to assure your continued success.
- Assistance with expansion
- Liaison between government and the business community for a continued solid business climate
- Assistance and direction with permits
- Assistance and coordination of state and community training and labor services
- Information regarding community services extended to existing industry